Dad's childhood

I wake up in the morning
Rice and cabbage is the breakfast
Then me and my friends get to the bus
To think we are really fast

We crouch under the benches
Or they won't let us in
We then sneak onto the crowded bus
That's easy when you are thin

Sometimes the bus reaches fast
And we don't have to pay
So we can buy some candies when
We go out to play

We play cricket on the grounds
Before classes have begun
If my shirts are too dirty, my Mother beats me
And believe me, that's not fun

At lunch, we throw stones at the mango tree
They will fall down or they will not
If they do, we eat them up
But we have to be careful, not to get caught

East or West
North or South
School is the best
Of that's there is no doubt

THE END

(And the mangoes are delicious) 

Comments

Unknown said…
Cricket Kit for Juniors in Albion
Old handle removed, shoulder damage repaired, new handle fitted in blade, shaped, bound, light sand and oil if required. Stickers can be reapplied on splice area free of charge if they are. provided

Popular Posts