Let it rain, Let it rain

Let it rain, Let it rain

The window sill I was sitting by
When a pretty moment caught my eye
Outside, behold!, It started to rain
Which removed most of stress and pain.

Soothing melody made the rain drops
So I called my Mom to sit and watch. 

I said,
"Look at the raindrops, Watch them go
From the sky to the field below
Where the cows and their calves hear the water flow
Now observe the lightning glow"

My Mom got bored indoors she sat
While she talked about this and that 
I went to the balcony for a peek outside
To watch the rain drops fall with pride.

While the wind howled through
And Mom is thinking what to do
I glanced at the site before my eyes
And I tried to memorize
This moments as the tree swayed
The road was flooded and we couldn't see the way
You could only hear thunder and the water flow
As the sky shines dimly with a misty glow.

This rain didn't stop very fast
So for a long time it did last.

As I watched the rain I said
"Let it rain, Let it rain!"

Comments

Popular Posts